CXDestiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to CXDestiny Forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod Application Shadow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
Nub :)

Mod Application Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application Shadow   Mod Application Shadow EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 3:31 am

Name: Jack

The reason I should be a mod is because I have a lot of experience with being a mod. I am good at detecting client hacks and well aware when it is about to be used. I am very fair when it comes to making sure people follow the law and not break it in any way. I never play favorites and let people get away with breaking rules and give any of the friends I make the same punishment everybody else gets. I know when people are playing and not playing but they should not be playing with the rules. I know all the rules of every client and I can point out when they are being broken. That is the end of my application please accept me and it will not be a mistake.
- Shadow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Owner
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Shadow   Mod Application Shadow EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 12:17 pm

NICE.

A few questions. Have you ever had GM (Moderator) Experience? Please show sufficient proof.

Would you be active on forums?

Why would you benefit the server? And How?
Back to top Go down
https://cxdestiny.rpg-board.net
Aura
Co - Owner

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Shadow   Mod Application Shadow EmptySat 30 May 2009, 6:00 pm

Your application is quite brief, but your reasoning is fair.
At the moment, the number of mods chosen for our server will be kept as minimum.
And our aim is to gain more members in to our server.

Before we seriously consider you as a possible [Mod], we would like you to be an active member of this forum.
Thanks, app is appreciated. Surprised

Aura*
Back to top Go down
Hazitor
Hazitor

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Shadow   Mod Application Shadow EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 5:22 am

Nice. but to seem it could be a tad organized lol ^^ but thats my thought. alien lol!
Back to top Go down
garrettbruna
garrettbruna

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Shadow   Mod Application Shadow EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 1:05 am

Name:Garrett

Activity: (How active are you? hrs/ per day or hrs/ p week)I usually can squeeze 1-4 hours in per day. maybe 5-10 a week

1. How will you benefit our server?Anything you need done, I'm your man
2. Previous [MOD] experience? None but would like some.
3. What is your specialties? (coding, detecting hackers?) "Rule/law breakers" i would make it a fair environment for everybody and not exclude my friends, exc.
George (friend): **** you@!
John (non-friend): no **** you!@
i wouldn't just ban john i would ban/ mute both of them(depends on the cause).
If you were chosen as CXDestiny's [MOD], how dedicate will you be? (How much you will be into the server). it depends what time the server is up, i can also be a forums mod

---- Any further questions feel free to, private message me. Smile

-Garrett Bruna

(C) hazitor Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Shadow   Mod Application Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Shadow
Page 1 of 1